We are currently looking for an HVAC service professional to join our team here in Melbourne. We’d like someone who can install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installing new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Inspecting and performing equipment repairs and replacements.
- Performing routine preventative maintenance.
- Responding to emergency maintenance requests.
- Adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
The following qualifications will be necessary to apply:
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields.
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams.
- The ability to handle the physical workload.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Refrigerant EPA license.
- Clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
If you’re interested in beginning a career here with a team that’s honest, reliable, and experienced, then call us today. We’re looking to expand our expertise and our team in order to provide more quality service to the Melbourne community and beyond!