Melbourne, FL Air Conditioning Company
The summer heat in Melbourne, FL is often oppressive—and the heat extends far past summer as well. A working air conditioning system is a requirement for any home in the area. Not just working, but reliably working and energy efficient. Complete Air & Heat, Inc is the contractor to trust for the AC services that keep you and your family cool.
- We offer a 12-year parts and labor warranty on new equipment—one of the best warranties in the area!
- We have an A rating with Angie’s List
- Our technicians are NATE-certified, drug-tested, and continually trained
We are here to meet all your cool comfort needs: air conditioning repair, replacement, new installations, and regular maintenance. And we work with many types of cooling systems, such as central ACs, inverter air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless systems, and evaporative coolers.
Call for all your AC needs. Making families on the Space Coast happy since 1975!
We’ve Got Your Back – Call for Professional Air Conditioning Services Today!
We offer a wide range of air conditioning services, including:
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement: If it’s time for you to upgrade for your old air conditioner or just install a new system entirely, make sure you come to our team. We specialize in air conditioning installation and air conditioning replacement to match you with the home comfort system you deserve.
- Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance: Air conditioning repair and air conditioning maintenance services are equally important to the health of your AC system. There’s no better way to take care of your HVAC system than through routine maintenance. If you run into trouble, we’ll be there in a flash with all the right knowledge and tools. Call right away for AC repairs in Melbourne, FL.
- Inverter Air Conditioners: Inverter air conditioners are unique because they have a variable frequency drive. This means that they can variably control the speed of your compressor motor. You get better control, extended lifespans, and energy efficiency with inverter AC systems. If you’re interested in this type of cooling, contact us today.
- Central Air Conditioners: When you think of the term "air conditioning", you’re probably thinking of a standard split system. Standard central air conditioners work on a split system (an outdoor unit and an indoor unit) and utilize the ductwork in your home to distribute cool air. Contact us today for a wide range of central air conditioning services.
- Ductless Systems: Ductless systems or ductless mini splits use individual wall-mounted air handlers to distribute air throughout your home. If you want a flexible, energy-efficient temperature control option, ask about ductless systems.
- Heat Pumps: What sets a heat pump apart from a standard air conditioner is its ability to both heat and cool your home from one unit. Heat pumps are eco-friendly and energy efficient. If you’re looking for an alternative method to heating and cooling in Melbourne, this is a great option!
- Wi-Fi / Smart Thermostats: Wi-Fi and smart thermostats both allow you to program your HVAC system remotely. Smart thermostats take it a step further by helping you control the temperature in your home in the most energy-efficient way possible.
Trust the Team Committed to Excellent Customer Service
We’re so proud of the work we do that we extend it to our products too. You’ll never catch us choosing HVAC equipment that’s subpar. We work with reputable brands like Daikin and Tempstar to ensure that your home is efficient from start to finish. When you need a reliable team make sure you contact us.